Join us on our journey to
a more sustainable future
Lignopure is a company creating innovative bio-based solutions for the cosmetic industry and material science applications. We are unleashing the full potential of lignin for high value products and pioneering the use of this biopolymer for cosmetic applications. Our mission is to bring greener and sustainable high-performance alternatives to multiple industries for the benefit of our customers and the environment alike.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, disability status or any other physical characteristics.
Content & Marketing Intern
We are looking for a Content & Marketing Intern to join our team immediately.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing content according to our digital marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for creating posts and blogs to uniquely position our plant-based ingredient on the skincare market. Therefore, you will have an integral role in building up a strong brand which attracts both industry insiders as well as our target end consumers. You will interface with the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Business Development Manager to develop a data driven approach towards creating content which appeals to selected audiences and informs them about our products and brand.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development Manager to define and shape Lignopure’s digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing strategy by creating and running posts across a variety of channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Conceptualize and create tailored content for marketing channels in order to establish a top-of-mind position within our targeted market segments
- Track key metrics of post performance and complement insights with customer feedback to continuously optimize our digital marketing strategy
- Optimize website content to improve inbound lead generation and increase awareness among our target market
- Support Business Development Manager in mapping out customer journeys for target audiences and creating tailored sales materials (e.g., business presentations)
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently enrolled in a BSc or MSc in marketing, communication, media, or a related field
- Social Media is part of your DNA
- Exceptional eye for creative details and branding
- Strong skills Adobe and/or Affinity package and good skills in MS Office are required
- Prior experience, especially including digital marketing activities, is a big plus, but not a must
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively
- Excellent communication in german and english (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers and partners
- Hands-on and team player mentality as well as willingness to take to achieve goals collaboratively
- Open minded and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about sustainable, vegan and cruelty business with interest in skincare
Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team. In addition to a competitive monthly compensation, you can expect the following:
Flexible working hours as we believe in ownership and trust
- We believe in developing young talent, so your ideas and input are worthy for us
- Young and international team
- No dress codes
- Home Office possibility
- Send your CV, Cover Letter and Documents to email@example.com with subject line “Application as Content and Marketing Intern”
- In the body of the email, please include your earliest starting date
Lignopure mission is creating innovative biobased solutions for cosmetic products and material
science applications. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best talent at all levels.
Even if we aren’t currently offering any position that match your career or requirements, we’d be
happy to hear from you!
- You are a solution driven individual
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example
- You consider communication a key component to achieve your goals
- Team work comes naturally to you
- You are open minded and value a safe environment for different opinions
- You are fluent in english and german. More languages are a nice plus
- You are elegible to work in Germany
Nice to have
- Interest in green innovation and sustainable businesses
- Interest in plant-based industry solutions
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
What we offer you
- International environment
- Member of dynamic team and minimal hierarchy
- Part of green startup with growth opportunities
- Home office possibility (depending the position)
- Competitive salary/monthly compensation
We hire based on qualifications, merit and business needs.
- Send your CV, Cover Letter and Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Unsolicited Application – Department”
- In the body of the email, please include your earliest starting date and salary/compensation expectation